To recover data, Disk internals uses RAIDS so as to have a fully automated system of data recovery. The beauty of this data recovery is that you can use it on your own.
- You can switch between manual and automatic modes.
- With the automatic mode you will just sit back, the software will do all the work for you.
- It will also help in detecting the disk array.
- If you decide to use reality the software won’t be able to decide the array for you.
The options available for GetDataBack include NTFS and FAT file systems. Use any you want.
- No data loss due to accidental deletions as it has a read only design.
- It supports hard drives, flash cards, USB and SSD drives.
- It also supports FAT32, FAT16, FAT12 and NTFS file types.
- If you have a windows operating system, there are chances that it won’t work on your PC.
3.ReclaiMe Free raid recovery
The demerit of this awesome data recovery is that it isn’t a free Data Recovery Software. The merist about it is that you can be able to see which files you want to recover. After it has finished you can check if you have the data you wanted to have.
- You can view or check the files, directory and folders that are available in the disk for free.
- When you use RAID, you have access to various different levels that you can recover.
- If you have an NAS device, you can recover data using this method easily.
- You will have to purchase the actual software for recovery when you have identified the data you want to recover. You will aloes need to find space on the disk.
- It is limited to windows operating system only.
4.Zero Assumption Recovery
- MBR damage recovery.
- Special recovery of digital photos.
- It is limited to Linux and windows operating systems.
- It takes a very long time to recover data. It takes more than three hours.
5.R-Studio Data Recovery Software
- Data pattern interpretation and recognition accordingly.
- Automatic RAID parameter consistency and recognition check.
- The chances of you not recovering your data is quite high